Geoplanning is a geographic planning tool for optimizing and planning field resources and enhancing customer service quality.
Optimized decision making
Enables rounds and pick-up and distribution routes, etc. to be organized.
Enables instant communication with teams in the field.
Enables effective performance to be analyzed via job reports and completed tasks.
Enables previous reports to be compared.
Operational optimization tools to:
- send back field data in real time
- create a geographic planning optimization module that works alongside your management tools (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- assign tasks according to location and skills, priorities and the resources necessary to successfully complete the job (dynamic routing)
- send event alerts
- optimize field staff’s routes and rationalize their activities (working time, mileage, service)
- prepare schedules and routing orders according to personal management rules
Optimization of rounds according to the engineer’s profile/expertise.
Management of job times, non-productive time, etc.
Setting up of rules and constraints for managing working hours, opening hours, etc.
- Access to a wealth of task information (status, priority level, job time, etc.) displayed in the form of dashboards and reports.
Assistance with planning
Accuracy of planning
Increased number of calls
Enhanced quality of customer services
Reduction of non-productive costs
Reduction of running costs (travel, fuel, CO², telephone, etc.)
- Creation of dynamic schedules thanks to simplified, clear management
- Handling emergencies
- Responses to customers’ requirements (customized report, traceability, etc.)
As a planning optimization tool, Geoplanning is a web platform which is:
secure (SaaS), available in several languages
accessible via a computer, smartphone or tablet
available as a white labelled version that can be customized according to the integrator’s brand identity
flexible and available via a monthly subscription license per unit
and which offers a very rapid return on investment, as can be assessed.